My friend Ignacio of Poly Patao Productions will be in San Francisco next weekend (November 19-22nd) to film for a new documentary called “Shades of Kink.”
If you have connections to a Space, Play-space / Dungeon where Poly Patao Productions can film on November 20th and 21st, please let them know. This would be a donated space that would allow them to film interviews and a play party specifically for the documentary.
Ignacio is looking to do a group interview and or smaller one-on-one interviews of Queer Kinky People of Color, and also those who are performance artists whose work expresses Kink, Transness or POC focus.
PLEASE let them know asap:
1. If you can participate
2. What day and time of the day is good for you
3. If you can forward this info via e-mail, text, calling…what ever is clever for you
4. If you know of a space
5. If you would be interested in being filmed at a play party created by us for the Documentary.
6. If you are a performer/ artist
Project Summary: “Shades of Kink” is a documentary featuring individual and group interviews of queer people of color and their race and gender analysis of the kink world in which they navigate.
Goal of “Shades of Kink”:
- Create a forum for Queers of all races to discuss via a political lens, a racial, class and gender analysis of the Kink world.
- Show wider issues of government control of bodies specific to individuals who identify as queer and kinky.
- Delve into the internal racism and transphobia within the kink world.
 Queer(s) for the purposes of this project description is pertaining to lesbian, gay, bisexual and all transgender, gender variant or gender non-conforming individuals
 Kink, in this context, acting as an umbrella term that encompasses many things, including but not limited to polyamory, BDSM (Bondage, Dominance, sadomasochism) practitioner, fetish, Leather, Non-vanilla player, etc