- There is no goal. (If it doesn’t happen, at least you had fun trying.)
- Lube is your friend. So are clean hands or gloves.
- Take it slow, you’re not trying to prove anything.
- Communication is key, always.
- Start and stop at any time. Not feeling it? Go back to something else. You can always try again later!
I’m in a new indie porn — and it’s a verrrry German one at that. Remember the 90’s hit movie Fight Club, based on Chuck Palahniuk’s novel by the same name? Well the story has been rebooted as a neo-punk porn homage, and the rules have been changed… “The First Rule of Fisting Club is, You Don’t Talk About Fisting Club — but I’m breaking all the rules and letting the world know where to watch. FISTING CLUB by multi-media punk artist Shu Lea Cheang is now available streaming on PinkLabel.TV! The queer porn short stars myself as the Tyler Durden -inspired club leader, among the talents of Lina Bembe, Romy Furie, Sadie Lune, and Sky Deep. It’s silly, punky, and packs a punch. Check it out! P.S. While every body is different, here are some of my personal fisting “rules”: